This course provides for professional development of the Engineers, Professional students of higher education in the field of engineering, Unemployed and postgraduates, aimed at setting up a business on the basis of personal or collective scientific developments, Entrepreneurs.
Program module "Innovative Entrepreneurship" provides the skills necessary for conducting business activities in science and technology sphere. Innovative Entrepreneurship is a business, based on the results of research and development on the use of intellectual property. By the end of the course, training participants should have gained the following skills and/or understanding:
- Understand the specifics of entrepreneurial activity;
- Be able to solve problems in the creation of small and medium enterprises;
- Carry out market research and formulate policies to promote products on the market;
- To transform intellectual property rights in assets;
- To commercialize the results of research into a source of profit;
- To promote the scientific development of the real economy;
- Develop a business plan to attract investment.
Over the course, training participants will have Intermediate and final mini business plan projects should be executed Project Expert 6.0 Soft and Evaluation questions.